NEW COURSE: Modern Wordpress 102, A PHP & WordPress PHP Crash Course
Sep 30, 2022
This is one of those courses that people wish they had before they started in the WordPress and PHP world. It'll equip you with the knowledge to build an API in PHP, dig into other applications such as Laravel or Symfony, start a greenfield site, get comfortable working with legacy sites and more.
This is the the second course in the WordPress series by Nate Finch. This follows Modern WordPress for Beginners, which introduced us to the admin/dashboard, taught us posts & pages, how to evaluate & install themes & plugins, manage settings and more. You can check that out here.
In This Course You'll Learn:
- PHP features and syntax
- WordPress PHP features and helper functions
- Set up coding standards, talk about package management, check out debugging
Benefits of taking this course;
- WordPress is a CMS that powers over 40% of the internet and has been around for nearly 25 years
- You'll walk away with a thorough understanding of the capabilities of WordPress and what it can achieve for you and your clients
- EXPANSION - The opportunities for using WordPress for other integrations and purposes are expanding rapidly
Who is Nate Finch?
A Senior WordPress Engineer at Strattic.com, he helps build serverless integrations for WordPress. Nate has been working on the web since 2011. He loves web development because it is the perfect mix of problem solving, helping people, and lifelong learning.
Nate collects masters degrees, has traveled to six continents, lived on four, speaks Spanish, and outside of work, family, friends, food, coffee, and cooking are his favorite activities. and He lives in Wisconsin with his wonderful wife and two daughters.